Thursday 13 February 2020

Fraudulent Blog Post Revisions

While Martin Armstrong's deliberate manipulation of past events has been documented here before, the following variant deserves the space for an individual article. He is increasingly using his Socrates private blog to evade scrutiny, and it was only a matter of time until someone discovered that he manipulates the history of his posts:

Martin Armstrong Discussion
I am so glad I happened on to this blog. I have been trying to figure out this guy’s ramblings for far too long. I got sucked in by the Forecaster movie - that’s a compelling story. I subscribed to his website and analyzed his posts (no easy feat) for the past year. I began to notice what appeared to be revisions in his historical posts to align with reality. I began to screen print his advice/predictions (no way to print otherwise) so I could compare. Yep - proved that. Have cancelled subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Martin Armstrong Scam on Zero Hedge

The Zero Hedge Site For those who don't know the site, zerohedge.com is a somewhat difficult to describe in a sentence. In case you don...