Saturday 21 March 2020

Another WEC review by an actual attendee

This is a special page with testimonials of WEC conference attendees.  If you haven't read it yet, please read this page first: The World Economic Conference WEC.

Here is someone who paid $3500, talked to several other people who all have agreed that they got tricked into paying a huge sum for essentially nothing.

I won't quote everything, but here are the words directly from Chris (the URL is for his web site - the actual post  https://knowyouradversary.com/2018/05/29/new-world-order-economics-beware-of-the-hard-sell-collapse-promoters/ rolled off his blog history so it is no longer available):

I have been a regular reader of Mr. Armstrong’s blog for at least five years, but he hasn’t been revealing anything new lately.

I was intrigued with his concept of the 2015 financial big bang, so I paid $3,500 in 2015 to attend Mr. Armstrong’s WEC conference in Princeton. I figured it was close enough to home that I could drive, so the hassle of getting there was minimal.

Once at the conference he did reveal a number of predictions for 2016-2017, but the event was nothing more than a boot camp type of seminar, where if you wished to learn more he had a number of services you could subscribe to. A person could easily spend $10,000 a year and more for his stuff and I felt short-changed by his WEC conference.

I used his Socrates trading platform for several months and found it unrevealing. I went back to my methods and began making money again.

I met a number of individuals at the conference. From what I could tell, I did not come across any institutional investors. I spoke with about 20-25 attendees and they were in my position. I would estimate that at least half the people were retired and just managing their own money.

I have to admit, we were taken. Normal mutual fund management charges less than 0.6% for the management fee, without you doing ANYTHING. If you pay $3500, you should have about $583,333, or about $600K in portfolio.

Wake up people. You go to his WEC conference, and still cannot figure out what to do afterwards? I'm sorry to say that it's a horrendous investment. Chris also commented about Socrates, and I could have guessed easily. It SUCKS!

 
Here are four other reviews on Martin Armstrong's WEC, and nothing is positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Martin Armstrong Scam on Zero Hedge

The Zero Hedge Site For those who don't know the site, zerohedge.com is a somewhat difficult to describe in a sentence. In case you don...